"Trustless Trust/Mk.God” is an audio visual installation as a data-epic, that is generated memories of ultimate artificial systems which will exist in the future, by computer programming. This is an attempt to visualize a concept, “Trustless", which will be social reformation by algorithm.
The first version received the grand prize of Digital Choc Award which was made by Institut français, ZINC and SecondNature in 2015.
- Zinc: https://www.zinclafriche.org/dyn/spip.php?article265
- Second Nature: http://www.secondenature.org/PRIX-DIGITAL-CHOC-SECONDE-NATURE,1821.html
- Brief report: https://www.facebook.com/notes/%E9%AD%9A%E4%BD%8F-%E5%89%9B/digital-choc-prix-01-air/917714744970276
- Institut français Tokyo: http://www.institutfrancais.jp/tokyo/fr/events-manager/digital-choc-zinc-seconde-nature/
- Fondation Franco-japonaise Sasakawa: http://www.ffjs.org/
- Diffusing Digital Art: https://diffusingdigitalart.org/2015/06/23/laureat-du-prix-digital-choc-goh-uozumi/